NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. CONTEST WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO ANSWER A SKILL TESTING QUESTION.
1. Eligibility: To be eligible for this Contest, an individual must be a legal resident of Brandon, MB and Westman Area (Westman Area as defined by Statistics Canada). Be of the age of majority in his/her province or territory of residence or older at time of entry. Not be employed by Ficek Insurance Ltd., its affiliate companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the Contest Period, including members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Ficek Insurance Ltd as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Oct 17, 2018 at 10pm and ending October 19, 2018 at 11:59pm. All online entries must be received by October 19, 2018 at 11:59pm.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by liking Ficek Insurance Agency’s Facebook page, sharing the contest entry page and fill out the entry form found at http://ficekinsurance.com/win-wheat-kings-tickets/. Entries must include first name, last name and email. A bonus entry will be given for providing the current renewal date of your home or business insurance policy. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Ficek Insurance Ltd. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Ficek Insurance Ltd.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive two (2) Adult Tickets and one (1) Children Ticket to the Wheat Kings Hockey Game on October 20, 2018. Value of approximately $57. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Ficek Insurance Ltd. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Ficek Insurance Ltd. discretion.The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Ficek Insurance Ltd to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random draw under the supervision of Ficek Insurance Ltd. The winner will be announced and notified via instant message or facebook post. As a condition of winning the prize, the winners must: Correctly answer a skill-testing question; and complete and sign a Receipt, Release and Discharge form as administered by a Ficek Insurance employee within 8 hours of receipt of prize notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Ficek Insurance shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 8 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Ficek Insurance Ltd. sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE Contest, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Ficek insurance Ltd., anyone acting on behalf of Ficek Insurance Ltd., and Ficek Insurance Ltd. licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Ficek Insurance Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Ficek Insurance Ltd. control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Ficek Insurance Ltd. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Ficek Insurance Ltd. Ficek Insurance Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms and Conditions. Ficek Insurance Ltd. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Ficek Insurance Ltd. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Ficek Insurance Ltd. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND THE PROVINCE OF MANITOBA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Brandon, MB having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Privacy Use of Personal Information: We respect your privacy and will not sell or trade your information to any outside parties. The personal information provided in the Contest will only be used to administer the Contest and/or to update your Ficek Insurance customer profile.We want to assure you that Ficek Insurance Ltd. is dedicated to protecting your privacy. You can contact us or otherwise communicate your privacy concerns by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner’s name, city and province information may be posted on the Ficek Insurance Ltd. website and social media upon receiving confirmation of a winner accepting his/her prize.
13. By participating in the contest, you release Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Wheat Kings, WHL, Keystone Centre, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Contest and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize. Any information you submit online is to the Sponsor, and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Wheat Kings, WHL or Keystone Centre. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Wheat Kings, WHL or Keystone Centre. The participant is providing information to Ficek Insurance Ltd. and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Wheat Kings, WHL or Keystone Centre.